POWER OF WATER BREATH SLEEP
£195 – Water Breath Sleep – The Techniques
LEARN ABOUT THE POWER OF 3
Do you want to know everything NOW so you can start implementing water breath sleep technique right away? You want to look younger? Start here:
Water Breath Sleep: Topics Covered
Nourish your body inside first.
1: Water is of major importance to all living things; in some organisms, up to 90% of their body weight comes from water. Up to 60% of the human adult body is water. According to H.H. Mitchell, Journal of Biological Chemistry 158, the brain and heart are composed of 73% water, and the lungs are about 83% water. The skin contains 64% water, muscles and kidneys are 79%, and even the bones are watery: 31%.
- Transports nutrients and oxygen into cells (Skin Cells)
- Moisturizes the air in lungs
2: Breath Pranayama is our lifeline. The autonomic nervous system governs the body’s sympathetic (fight or flight) and parasympathetic (rest and restore) responses. This affects the heart rate and digestion and prepares the body for potential threats.
- Long Deep Breathing: We recommend you begin your pranayama journey by learning how to master slow, deep breathing. This can be used anytime to calm the body and mind and bring you into the present moment and help sleeping peacefully.
- Breath of Fire: Breath of Fire is a foundational technology that is energizing, cleansing (skin cells) immune-boosting, and strengthening for the nervous system and electromagnetic field.
- Alternate-Nostril Breathing: This simple yet powerful technique creates a deep sense of well-being and harmony by balancing the right and left hemispheres of the brain.
3: Sleep is our healing reset button; Sleep is one of the most important aspects in a human’s life. It keeps our bodies and minds healthy, yet people do not give sleep enough respect or consideration for how much it helps us each day to function without feeling tired all the time our Brain uses sleep to heal and clean itself from any damage.
- Repair damage done to cells and tissues (skin cells)
- Releases hormones to regulate moods
- Your immune system starts to heal the body during sleep
The 3 Wow Factor! You will look more confident, Melanie will guide you through specific points and help you incorporate the power of 3 into your daily life. Start from the inside out, you will see the difference.
This compliments the FaceCamp programs to get you looking extra beautiful with.
At FaceCamp, Age Gravity Control #ageauthentically